SHRM-CP Certification Training
Prepare for your SHRM-CP certification with our
comprehensive online training!
|Number of Units||1 Course, 18 Units|
|Estimated Time||25+/- hours|
|Certificate/Diploma||Yes with Final Score|
Questions or comments? Contact us for more information.
With approximately 285,000 members in 165 countries, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM / SHRM CP) is the largest professional HR organization in the world. For the past 70 years, it has provided HR professionals with the information, education, certification, and advocacy they need to enhance their efficacy in their companies and communities. Thanks to this impressive legacy, earning your SHRM-CP certification will open doors at organizations around the globe.
In order to earn your SHRM-CP certification, you have to meet the minimum eligibility requirements and pass the SHRM exam. The exam is based on SHRM’s handbook titled “Body of Competency and Knowledge™” (BoCK), which covers the nine critical behavioral and technical competencies necessary for success as a Human Resources professional.
This course is designed for HR professionals from entry-level to senior management. In addition, it may also be of interest to compensation and benefits analysts, administrators, staffing managers, and recruiters. The curriculum is appropriate for professionals seeking certification, as well as those who simply want to improve their effectiveness in the workplace and advance their careers.
If you’re interested in more career development courses, then you might also benefit from our online Personal Development Courses!
Steps for Completion
- Enroll Today
- Receive Coursework Details (Email)
- Login to your course
- Complete Required Courses
- Certificate Issued Upon Completion
- Certificate Mailed for Delivery
- HR Competencies: Leadership and Ethical Practice
- HR Competencies: Business Acumen and Relationship Management
- HR Competencies: Consultation and Critical Evaluation
- HR Competencies: Global and Cultural Effectiveness and Communication
- Management of People: Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Management of People: Employee Engagement
- Management of People: Learning and Development
- Management of People: Total Rewards
- Organization and HR: Structure of the HR Function
- Organization and HR: Organizational Effectiveness and Development
- Organization and HR: Workforce Management and Using Technology and Data
- Organization and HR: Employee Relations
- Workplace Management: Global HR, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Workplace Management: Risk Management
- Workplace Management: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Workplace Management: Employment Laws and Regulations
- Human Resource Strategy Management: Strategic Planning
- Human Resource Strategy Management: Business and HR Strategy