Online Career Training Programs
Our online career training programs have an open enrollment. The coursework is measured in terms of clock hours. A clock hour is defined as a minimum of 50 minutes of directed or supervised instruction in a 60-minute period. A licensed instructor is in charge.
In order to graduate, a student must complete all courses that are part of an online career training program by earning a passing grade for each course.
1. Communication Skills at Work – 122 Hours – This program aims to increase the individual’s professional effectiveness in the workplace by teaching key communication skills.
2. CompTIA – 218 Hours – This program is designed to develop the skills of IT in various fields, such as security, network administration, computer repair, and server administration.
3. Customer Service – 150 Hours – This program helps to prepare learners to work in a customer support center or help desk environment.
4. Finance and Accounting – 47 Hours – This program teaches the candidate how to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning and control; determine financial performance; and to develop, implement and maintain a general accounting system.
5. Human Resources Training – 87 Hours – This program teaches key skills required in human resource professionals, including the ability to lead and motivate others.
6. Internet and Network Technologies – 171 Hours – This program teaches the fundamentals of networking, Internet protocols and network security.
7. Internetworking and Telecommunications Skills – 230 Hours – This program covers managing Windows 10 and Office 365, ITIL Foundation, ScrumMaster, Mobility+, and Telecommunications fundamentals.
8. Leadership – 45 Hours – This is one of our most popular online career training program, which teaches the candidate how to inspire trust, build credibility, define a clear purpose, create systems of success, and unleash the talents and energy of a winning team.
9. Management – 134 Hours – This program aids in the understanding of essential responsibilities involved when directing others, and teaches the practices to employ in order to meet those responsibilities.
10. MCSE SharePoint 2013 – 136 Hours – This program teaches how to organize, collaborate, and share information across organizations. It is part of the new version of Office, making it easy for people to stay connected, access files anytime, and maintain messaging security.
11. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – 117 Hours – This program teaches the skills for designing, implementing, and administering infrastructures for business solutions based on Windows Server 2012.
12. Microsoft Office 2013 – 102 Hours – This program teaches candidates to use desktop application programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project, and SharePoint 2013.
13. Microsoft Office 2016 – 128 Hours – This program teaches candidates to use desktop application programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project, SharePoint, Visio, and OneNote 2016.
14. Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 – 122 Hours – Candidates will learn how to set up websites to share information with others, manage documents from start to finish, and publish reports to help everyone in a group or business make better decisions.
15. Personal Development on the Job – 130 Hours – This program teaches the candidates various techniques on how to optimize their performance on the job.
16. PMBOK – PMP Certification – 81 Hours – This program teaches the guidelines, rules, and characteristics for project management. Since these standards are widely accepted and consistently applied, they help the candidate achieve professional excellence.
17. Sales and Marketing – 48 Hours – This program teaches key skills required in prospecting, bargaining, sales strategy and sales management. It also covers techniques for successful traditional marketing, e-marketing, and global marketing campaign.
18. Web Design – 147 Hours – This program is designed to describe, explain, and equip students to use the basic techniques of web site design and development.