Scrum Master Certification
(CSM) Training Online
Take our online training course to prepare
for your Scrum Master Certification Exam!
|Number of Courses||1 Course, 11 Units|
|Estimated Time||30 +/- hours|
|Access Time||1 Year|
|Certificate/Diploma||Yes with Final Score|
Questions or comments? Contact us for more information.
In today’s lightning-fast business environments, agility is a key component of any project’s success. Because circumstances and expectations can change on an almost daily basis, ETI’s Scrum Master Certification (CSM) training online is a comprehensive course that teaches candidates how to be nimble and identify obstacles that can obstruct a team’s performance and progress.
Borrowing from the sport of rugby’s terminology, a scrum is a team huddle where the members come together to begin their work. Though the term “Scrum Master” sounds much like a project manager, the roles aren’t identical. A project manager is primarily accountable for achieving a project’s objective on time and within the budget. Agile Scrum methodology training, however, places a Certified ScrumMaster® at the heart of each daily team meeting, where he or she helps the team decides what tasks to focus on and how to eliminate distractions and obstacles that are in their way.
CSM certification occurs by way of the Scrum Alliance®—a non-profit organization that provides resources and a certification program. It also facilitates a CSM LinkedIn group and organizes Scrum Alliance gatherings.
This course is ideal for project managers, program managers, or anyone who wants to efficiently participate in projects that experience frequent change throughout their lifecycle. It’s aligned with the Agile Certified Practitioner exam objectives developed by the Project Management Institute® and Certified ScrumMaster® learning objectives.
ETI is not affiliated with the Project Management Institute® nor Scrum Alliance®.
If you’re interested in more management courses, then you might also benefit from our Project Management Professional (PMP) Online Training.
Steps for Completion
- Enroll Today
- Receive Coursework Details (Email)
- Login to your course
- Complete Required Courses
- Certificate Issued Upon Completion
- Certificate Mailed for Delivery
- Agile Project Management Essentials
- Adopting an Agile Approach to Project Management
- Overview of Agile Methodologies
- Overview of the Scrum Development Process
- Agile Planning: Project Initiating and Requirements Gathering
- Agile Planning: Doing Estimates and Completing the Release Plan
- Planning and Monitoring Iterations on an Agile Project
- Leading an Agile Team
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement on an Agile Project
- Ensuring Delivery of Value and Quality in Agile Projects
- Core PMI Values and Ethical Standards