HUMAN RESOURCES TRAINING PROGRAM ONLINE
Duration: 87 Hours Cost: $4,000.00 USD REGISTER NOW!
Prerequisites: HS Diploma/GED, basic PC skills, and familiarity with the Internet
This program helps prepare individuals for the Human Resource Certification Institute’s (HRCI) PHR and SPHR certification examinations.
Our online human resources training program teaches key skills required in human resource professionals, including the ability to lead and motivate others. Human resources concepts and applications are also examined, as well as ethics and professional standards that every organization should follow.
Every organization strives to be more effective and efficient in reaching its goals and objectives. In an ideal world, your strategy is well defined and aligned with the goals of the organization. HR has a seat at the executive table, helping to set and implement strategy throughout the organization, and all the day-to-day administrative HR activities efficiently support the organizational strategy.
Occupational Objective related to our human resources training program: Human Resource Professional, Compensation and Benefits Analyst, Administrator, Staffing Manager, Recruiter
Follow this link for human resources jobs in your area.
Program: 87 clock hours
Course Listing – Online Human Resources Training Program
- HR201IL 08 Hrs Recruiting and Retention Strategies
- HR211IL 09 Hrs Essentials of Interviewing and Hiring
- HR221IL 06 Hrs The Role of HR as a Business Partner
- HR241IL 08 Hrs Organizational Behavior
- HR251IL 04 Hrs Human Resources Core Knowledge (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- HR301IL 06 Hrs Business Management and Strategy (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- HR311IL 10 Hrs Workforce Planning and Employment (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- HR321IL 08 Hrs Human Resource Development (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- HR401IL 08 Hrs Compensation and Benefits (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- HR411IL 09 Hrs Employee and Labor Relations (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- HR421IL 05 Hrs Risk Management (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
- HR431IL 06 Hrs Strategic Human Resource Management (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)