Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Prepare for the EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification exam with our comprehensive online course!
|Number of Units||1 Course, 18 Units|
|Estimated Time||35 +/- hours|
|Certificate/Diploma||Yes with Final Score|
Questions or comments? Contact us for more information.
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification, administered by the EC Council, is the world’s most advanced ethical hacking certification. IT professionals who earn the CEH certification are able to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
The Certified Ethical Hacker certification is designed for network and information security professionals, security officers, auditors, site administrators and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure. It’s a powerful credential that shows employers you are a skilled IT professional who has the knowhow to find weaknesses in your organization’s infrastructure and the ability to apply that knowledge to protect your company.
The Certified Ethical Hacker Certification is definitely one IT professionals working with cybersecurity want listed on their resumes. It’s also considered one of the highest-paying IT certifications in the industry. CEH certification holders earn an average of $103,000 a year, depending on region and experience.
The CEH certification exam is a rigorous assessment that tests certification seekers on 20 of the most current security domains, using up-to-date methodologies. And, our comprehensive online course will cover everything you need to know in order to think like a hacker and pass this difficult exam.
Ready to become a leading cybersecurity professional by obtaining the world’s most advanced ethical hacking certification? To get started or request more information on our EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Online Training course, just fill out the form.
If you’re interested in earning more cybersecurity certifications, you might benefit from our other courses. We offer comprehensive online training for some of the most renowned cybersecurity certifications in the industry, including the (ISC)2 CISSP, SSCP, CSSLP, and CCSP certifications. Advance your career with ETI’s comprehensive IT certification courses today!
Steps for Completion
- Enroll Today
- Receive Coursework Details (Email)
- Login to your course
- Complete Required Courses
- Certificate Issued Upon Completion
- Certificate Mailed for Delivery
- Hacking and Penetration Testing
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Network Scanning
- Enumeration and Cryptography
- System Hacking
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service and Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Buffer Overflow
- Mentoring – 312-50 CEH
- TestPrep 312-50 Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)