CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS TRAINING ONLINE
Duration: 150 Hours Cost: $6,000.00 USD REGISTER NOW!
Prerequisites: HS Diploma/GED, basic PC skills, and familiarity with the Internet
The online customer service skills training program is intended to show the proper procedures and processes needed to provide customer service in an effective and efficient manner. This program helps to prepare learners to work in a support center or help desk environment.
Good customer service skills and strong relationships begin with building rapport. Building rapport requires knowing your customer, understanding their situation, and providing an empathetic ear for them to voice their concerns. Building rapport can lead to great relationships between individuals as well as the company they represent.
It costs a business much more to acquire a new client than it does to retain an existing one. So it makes sense that a business must do everything it can to support and satisfy existing customers. Handling complaints effectively and efficiently can result in increased customer loyalty. Today’s customer service representatives and support centers have a vital role to play in ensuring customers’ needs are addressed in an effective, efficient manner.
Occupational Objective: Customer Service Representative
Program: 150 clock hours
Course Listing – Customer Service Skills Training Program
- SVR101IL 01 Hrs Frontline Call Center Skills
- SVR201IL 01 Hrs Inbound Call Center Management
- SVR211IL 24 Hrs ITIL 2011 Edition Foundation Syllabus
- SVR213IL 08 Hrs ITIL 2011 Edition Overview
- SVR311IL 51 Hrs ITIL 2011 Edition Intermediate Level Operational Support & Analysis (OSA)
- SVR221IL 15 Hrs Service Representative, Professionalism
- SVR222IL 16 Hrs Service Representative, Skills
- SVR223IL 16 Hrs Service Representative, Process
- SVR231IL 08 Hrs Customer Service Fundamentals
- SVR321IL 05 Hrs Customer Focus
- SVR331IL 05 Hrs Customer Advocacy